Toleranzia AB currently has the below vacancy. We also welcome spontaneous applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toleranzia is a Swedish research-based pharmaceutical company established in Gothenburg, which focuses on development of drugs for the treatment of orphan autoimmune diseases. The company’s share is listed on Spotlight Stock Market. For more information, visit our website www.toleranzia.com.
We are currently recruiting a Research Scientist with deep experience in in vivo and in vitro experimental work. We are looking for you who enjoys working in a laboratory environment and is interested in preclinical development of drugs.
As a person you are proactive, independent, organized, team work-oriented and have excellent communication skills. Other personal qualities such as flexibility, curiosity and adaptability are valuable to become a successful candidate.
- Establishment of animal models of autoimmunity
- Development of in vitro assays
- Design, planning, execution and analysis of in vivo and in vitro studies
- Documentation and presentation of experimental data
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Biology/Pharmacology/Immunology or other relevant discipline
- Proven education in laboratory animal science
- Experience in experimental work with mice and rats
- Experience in laboratory techniques: flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex, real-time PCR, microscopy and cell culture
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry or similar
This is a full-time position based in Arvid Wallgrens backe 20, 413 46, Gothenburg.
Please send your application marked “Research Scientist” to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Maria Fernandez, Programme Director, +46-707-98-32-28, firstname.lastname@example.org or Charlotte Fribert, CEO, +46-763-19 98 98, email@example.com.